Abandoned Little Smiley
Two police personell headed
towards a narrow alley
metres ahead to my left
parking the blue Gypsy.
Meters I sauntered and looked through
to find passers-by gathering in numbers around.
Murmurs.
I also joined in
towards a narrow alley
metres ahead to my left
parking the blue Gypsy.
Meters I sauntered and looked through
to find passers-by gathering in numbers around.
Murmurs.
I also joined in
to locate before me a little neonatal
wrapped in black and red embroidered pasmina
lying over an wooden box
swaying the tiny arms
little smiley smiling at strangers
conversing in ones own dialect
giggling all the while.
A woman whispered the little one forlorned,
whimpering all the time commented another
own perceptions in the eyes of each beholder.
Lying out on a chilly monsoon weather
shivers went down my spine
Accursing voices resonated shortly
addressing the cold fishes
the blue dresses confused stood standstill
and all those forgathered,
and fumed on who abandoned the little one there.
Comments
Post a Comment