Morning Serenade
Early dawn I set off for morning walk
and so do the pigeons
and so do the pigeons
humming the morning hymns
from the branches for a crooning spectacle
together with the dripping bubbles in a chilly atmosphere
and an elderly with the Bhajans recital.
I hit the road exultant
earshot from the loudspeakers
filling in the eerie silence
silence that slowly fades away
whilst part of me rejoices
each driplet trickling through the body
enjoying an instinctive play with mud and water.
from the branches for a crooning spectacle
together with the dripping bubbles in a chilly atmosphere
and an elderly with the Bhajans recital.
I hit the road exultant
earshot from the loudspeakers
filling in the eerie silence
silence that slowly fades away
whilst part of me rejoices
each driplet trickling through the body
enjoying an instinctive play with mud and water.
Comments
Post a Comment