Musings
I am coming to this wordpad straight after watching some of the videos on Youtube by Sadhguru. Whenever I’ve doubts creeping in my mind, I often go through his videos. As he has endlessly told, one should not seek for tranquilizers but for eternal and lasting peace but often times I end up seeking the former when desperation corners me badly. I don’t seem to take in his words or my own for that matter but resort to fleeting shenanigans or indulgences mistaking them for a remedy when they actually are an ephemeral diversion.
Have I given myself a moment or two to think through or mull over what I am doing as one that I really want to do and keen on doing ? “It is your life after all”, says Sadhguru and continues, “so it is your responsibility to make this precious life the way you want it to be, the way it wants to transpire for this is all you’ve that is truly yours, rest is just the accumulation from the milieu and mother earth that will return to where it belongs when it is time.”
Sadhguru talks about allowing yourself time to inquire and thereafter identify what is it that you truly seek. Money, luxuries, a settled yet unsatiated way to make a living, a happy life bereft of the pomp and lavish or whatever else. And here comes the doubt, something Sadhguru calls as an essential element of human thought that enables us to consider the subject matter for a while in a way trying to clear away the confusions and misconceptions we had on that very matter. But doubt should emerge to clear away confusions not to brew further confusions. Hence a positive doubt is a way to untangle the mess while the negative doubt aggravates the pre-existing mess even further. Personal anxieties must not rule one’s doubts but a genuine drive for knowing should. It is okay to get entangled and trip over but it is important thereupon to try understanding the tangles and getting out of it slowly but surely.
Habituated to things that makes no sense in your life is another one of those things that keeps you down. However, as the realization of the futility of these habits dawn on you it is then about channelling you to a different path altogether which can take place easily if we don’t relapse to our former habits again.
The fruits of this change-of-will will reap in a short while, however, it is paramount that you devote to this task wholeheartedly. A positive outlook towards life is going to brim your thought bucket with positivity. Hence your emotions and actions will be directed to doing things that emanates positivity.
Comments
Post a Comment